Skip to main content

Show filters

Hide filters

See all filters

architecture lecturer





Architecture lecturers are subject professors, teachers, or lecturers who instruct students who have obtained an upper secondary education diploma in their own specialised field of study, architecture, which is predominantly academic in nature. They work with their university research assistants and university teaching assistants for the preparation of lectures and of exams, for grading papers and exams and for leading review and feedback sessions for the students. They also conduct academic research in their respective field of architecture, publish their findings and liaise with other university colleagues.

Alternative Labels

instructor in architecture

university architecture lecturer

university lecturer in architectural studies

lecturer of architecture

professor of architecture

architecture professor

architecture teacher

university lecturer in architecture

architecture docent

lecturer in architectural studies

architecture lecturer

architecture instructor

university architectural studies lecturer

architecture lector

professor of architectural studies

lecturer in architecture

Regulatory Aspect

To see if and how this occupation is regulated in EU Member States, EEA countries or Switzerland please consult the Regulated Professions Database of the Commission. Regulated Professions Database:

Skills & Competences