Skip to main content

Show filters

Hide filters

See all filters

university research assistant





University research assistants conduct academic research for the university or college they are employed in. They may assist professors they are affiliated with, their supervisor, in their research or develop their own in the related field of that professor.

Alternative Labels

higher education research assistant

university research support worker

university research associate

higher education assistant researcher

university assistant

university research support

assistant researcher in higher education

research assistant in university

research associate in higher education

university research technology specialist

university research technology expert

assistant researcher in university

university research technologist

university research technician

higher education research associate

research associate in university

university research aide

university research assistant

Regulatory Aspect

To see if and how this occupation is regulated in EU Member States, EEA countries or Switzerland please consult the Regulated Professions Database of the Commission. Regulated Professions Database:

Skills & Competences